Dr. K. S. Subramani
Dr. K S Subramani is a leading Interventional Cardiologist practicing since 2002. At Lotus, he consults patients for conditions such as Angina Pectoris, Arrhythmia, Atherosclerosis, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Failure, Myocardial Infarction, Hypertension, Peripheral Artery Disease, and other conditions.
Dr. KS Subramani is a leading Interventional Cardiologist practicing since 2002. He completed his MBBS from Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Bangalore University, MD (Internal Medicine) from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University and DM (Cardiology) from Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiology, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
He currently serves as Associate Professor of Cardiology at Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research Centre (SJICSR). He has had a long association with this institution, serving as Registrar in Cardiology from August 2002 to January 2009, at which point he took up the posts of Consultant Cardiologist and Assistant Professor of Cardiology, until he was promoted to his current designation.
With over a decade of experience, he is an expert in interventional and diagnostic cardiac procedures. Each year, on average, Dr. Subramani performs over a thousand coronary angiograms, about 250-300 coronary angioplasties and 75 non-coronary procedures.
Qualification: MBBS, MD (Medicine)
Specialization: DM (Cardiology)
Fellowship: FICC, FESC
Practice Tenure: 18 years in Cardiology
Area of Interest:
- Interventional Cardiology
- Coronary Artery Disease
Language Fluency: Hindi, English, Kannada, Marathi
- Familial hypercholesterolemia presenting with CAD in young patient. BMJ.
- Cardiac Necklace in RHD. BMJ.
- LV diverticulum at uncommon site. Echocardiography.
- Acute MI with single coronary artery. BMJ.
- Cardiac lipoma at unusual location. BMJ.
- A very unusual finding following an otherwise uneventful procedure – BMJ.
- Management of Iatrogenic External Iliac Artery Perforation with a self made covered stent – open access.
- Calcified mobile mass in RV – SEAJCRR.
- Spontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection in Multiple Coronary Artery – Cardio Path.
- Pneumopericardium – An unusual Complication following septal perforation.
- Clinical and Etiological profile of Acute Heart Failure.
- Tissue Doppler imaging for estimation of LV filling pressure.
- Relation between CAP & LAD.
- Clinical Manifestation of Familiar Hypercholesterolemia – a case series.
Why Lotus Diagnostic Centre
Imaging, testing and doctor consultations – all under one roof
Same day online reporting for routine tests
Customized support by our team of professionals
NABL accreditation (scope applicable) and top of the line technology
Request a callback
Your health is our priority. Get in touch with us now!