Specialization: Pulmonology & Respiratory Medicine
Qualification: MBBS, MD (Medicine), MD (Respiratory medicine & Tuberculosis)
- Consultant Pulmonology at Manipal Hospital, June 2016 to date.
- Consultant and Head of Department, Pulmonology, Manipal Hospital, Rustam Bagh Road, Bangalore – July 2006 to June 2016.
- Consultant Pulmonology at KLES Hospital, Belgaum, July 2000 to June 2006.
- Director Critical Care & Emergency Medicine at JN Medical College, Belgaum, July 2000 to June 2006.
- Professor – Department of Respiratory Medicine at JN Medical College, Belgaum, July 2000 to June 2006
- Professor of Medicine at Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, June 1996 to July 2000
Area of Special Interest:
- Tube Thoracostomy
- Pleural Thrombolysis
- CT guided Biopsy
- Treatment of Tuberculosis (drug-resistant cases)
- Sleep Apnoea
Language Fluency: Hindi, English, Malayalam, Kannada, Tamil & Telugu.
- Familial hypercholesterolemia presenting with CAD in young patient. BMJ.
- Cardiac Necklace in RHD. BMJ.
- LV diverticulum at uncommon site. Echocardiography.
- Acute MI with single coronary artery. BMJ.
- Cardiac lipoma at unusual location. BMJ.
- A very unusual finding following an otherwise uneventful procedure – BMJ.
- Management of Iatrogenic External Iliac Artery Perforation with a self made covered stent – open access.
- Calcified mobile mass in RV – SEAJCRR.
- Spontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection in Multiple Coronary Artery – Cardio Path.
- Pneumopericardium – An unusual Complication following septal perforation.
- Clinical and Etiological profile of Acute Heart Failure.
- Tissue Doppler imaging for estimation of LV filling pressure.
- Relation between CAP & LAD.
- Clinical Manifestation of Familiar Hypercholesterolemia – a case series
Why Lotus Diagnostic Centre
Imaging, testing and doctor consultations – all under one roof
Same day online reporting for routine tests
Customized support by our team of professionals
NABL accreditation (scope applicable) and top of the line technology
Request a callback
Your health is our priority. Get in touch with us now!